As close as you can get to being one of the ice cream wizards behind Go! Ice Cream!
Sign up for the 2018 Flavor Expedition Ultimate Experience and you will not only get all the benefits of the 2018 Flavor Expedition but you will also get to help decide what ice cream flavors we make next!Yes, I want this! Sign me up!
A year of hands-on deliciousness!
2018 Flavor Expedition Ultimate Experience members will receive:
- Readings, tasting notes and loads of ice cream inspiration and education materials directly from Rob Hess, our founder and master ice cream-maker, to help aid you on your journey to ice cream flavor wizardry!
- Invitations to participate in our thrice-yearly “flavor council” meetings, where we discuss seasonal ice cream ideas, taste components, talk to local farmers and producers and even get in the kitchen and test out recipes together! All while having a lot of fun!
- Exclusive Flavor Expedition Ultimate Experience merchandise!
- All of the awesome, exclusive monthly ice cream treats from the standard 2018 Flavor Expedition.
Registration closes January 1st, 2018, so sign up today!
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Flavor Expedition Ultimate Experience 411:
- Registration is open in November and December 2017 only!
- All purchasers will receive an e-mail within two days of purchase date to confirm gift & membership details.
- Refer a friend and receive a $20 gift card when they sign up!
- Delivery area: we will deliver Flavor Expedition treats to Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, Saline, Canton, Superior Township, Pittsfield Township and Ypsilanti Township.
- Members will receive at least $250 worth of ice cream products throughout the course of the year. Each month’s treats will equal at least two pints of ice cream, and members will receive an e-mail announcing each month’s flavor at least one week prior to release.
- Flavor Expedition Ultimate Experience members will receive additional merchandise and/or materials in no less than 4 of their Flavor Expedition monthly packages. Ultimate Experience members will also be invited to three Flavor Council meetings, meeting dates and times to be announced at least three weeks in advance of the meeting.
- New! Two delivery nights. Members opting for delivery can choose to have their deliveries made in the evening on the second-to-last and/or last Thursday of every month.
- Need to pause your delivery or want us to deliver to a friend, instead? No problem. Just let us know.
- Allergen concerns? Let us know and we’ll work with you. All products may contain dairy and are processed on machines that process nuts.
- Flavor Expedition gift packages will be held at the store for pick-up during regular store hours.
Questions? E-mail Rob Hess at email@example.com